The Freshest & Finest Vegan Yogurt You Can Get!

Ben Tre coconut trees agains a blue sky background

Discover the Purity of Plant-Based Delight: Vegan Coconut Yogurt

Embark on a culinary adventure that’s as pure as it is palatable with our Vegan Coconut Yogurt. This 100% non-dairy delicacy brings you the creamy lushness of yogurt, reimagined with the natural goodness of coconuts, inviting everyone to savor a spoonful of tropical bliss.

Our coconut yogurt is made by fermenting a mixture of coconut cream, coconut juice and tapioca with specific vegan-friendly bacterial cultures over 8 hours. This process thickens the mixture and gives it a tangy flavor similar to traditional yogurt.

100% Non-Dairy, 100% Delicious

Our coconut yogurt is a dream come true for the lactose-intolerant and dairy-free devotees. It is crafted with meticulous care to ensure that every jar is brimming with the richness of vegan indulgence, without compromising on taste or texture. A perfect blend for those who yearn for a yogurt experience that is entirely plant-based.

Gluten-Free Goodness

For those navigating the complexities of a gluten-free diet, our yogurt is a seamless fit. Free from gluten and full of flavor, it caters to both your health needs and gourmet desires, making it a versatile companion for your smoothies, breakfast bowls, or enjoyed gloriously on its own.

Nature's Sweetness, No Additives Needed

With no added sugars or sweeteners, our coconut yogurt is a testament to our commitment to natural taste. The innate sweetness of fresh cold-pressed coconut cream, sourced from the lush palms of Ben Tre, is all it takes to elevate this yogurt to pure joy.

Simple, Fresh, Wholesome Ingredients

Our coconut yogurt sings with simplicity, comprised of 97% coconut flesh and juice. We select Ben Tre’s finest mature coconuts, crack and shred them right in our facility, and cold-press them without delay, locking in the tropical freshness. The remaining 3% is a wholesome blend of tapioca and live active non-dairy vegan cultures, ensuring a product that's as close to nature as it gets.

Probiotic Power: Cultures & Health

Our 100% plant-based coconut yogurt isn't just food; it's functional nourishment. Each serving is teeming with four live, active non-dairy, vegan cultures and probiotics (S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, and B. Lactis) that support digestive health and bolster the immune system.  

The Art of Slow Culturing

Patience is at the core of our yogurt's creation process. Slow cultured over 8 hours, this method allows the flavors to develop fully and the probiotic cultures to thrive, resulting in a richer, deeper taste and a more beneficial nutritional profile.

Indulge in the creamy comfort, knowing you're nurturing your body with every bite!

  Slow cultured (8+ hrs)

  100% non-dairy & vegan  

  Live, active vegan cultures

  Not heat-treated after culturing

  Naturally pot set

  All real, simple, natural ingredients

  No canned or UHT coconut cream  

For FAQs, click here.